12.1.24 IOS for the 2950CertificationKits CCNA e-Flash CardsCertificationKits TFTP ServerCertificationKits Subnet CalculatorCertificationKits Binary Bits Game50 CCNA Instructional Videos
This is the best CCNA RS v2 200-120 kit to compliment our CCNA 200-120 lab workbook to support the features to pass your CCNA Routing & Switching exam and give you a start on your CCNP certification lab. This kit comes with three 1841 128/32 routers that will support 12.4, IPv6, NAT/PAT, inter-vlan routing, cable/dsl routing, CCP and frame-relay so you will have exposure to those features. If you want to make your kit even more extreme, we offer a few router upgrades as follows:
- The 1841 256/64 upgrade allows you to run IOS 15.x. The 384/128 upgrade allows for multiple IOSes.
- The 2801 upgrade is also a dual FE ISR router that offers two additional HWIC slots over the 1841 with enhanced functionality, dual AIM slots and PVDM slots on the motherboard for future Voice use. Similar to the 1841, 128/32 runs 12.4 and 256/64 runs IOS 15.x.
The three 2950s will provide you a full switch Domain for various elections. Again, we offer a few upgrade options as shown below:
- The base 2950 supports 12.1.22 (SI) Stanard Image IOS which covers 95% of the CCNA exam. It can pass IPv6 traffic, but does not support IPv6 addressing.
- The 2950C/T/G upgrade supports 12.1.22 (EI) Enchanced Image IOS which will support Enhanced QoS, 802.1s MISTP, and 802.1w RSTP.
- The 2960 upgrade supports IPv6 addressing and can do very limited Layer 3 static routing.
- The 3550 upgrade supports true Layer 3 routing.
- The 3560 upgrade supports true Layer 3 routing and PVLAN and QoS features the 3550 does not.
Not to be forgotten, no one else has our copyrighted 450+ page CertificationKits Self Study CCNA RS 200-120 Lab Workbook(see the lab topics by clicking the link) that will walk you through 60 different labs! Not only that, you will also get our CCNA How & Why We Subnet Workbook that walks you through 100 pages of subnetting. Why spend hundreds of dollars on a lab kit if you don't have the labs to accompany your equipment?
You will also get our CertificationKits CCNA Test Engine with over 500 different questions and Flash Cards. Not only that, but you will also get CCNA test tips, the IOS on CD, CertificationKits TFTP Server, our Binary Bits game, Subnet Calculator and other prep material. There is also more! You will also receive our CertificationKits CCNA CRAM Sheet. This six page, full color, laminated foldout is a great addition to your CCNA Study arsenal. You will also get our CertificationKitsCCNA RS TCP/IP Study Poster. Finally, we strongly suggest adding the CCNA 640-802 CBT DVD option to your kit. This CCNA computer based training is comprised of 44 videos that total more than 22 hours of CCNA training that you can get as a $50 add-on to your kit. If you purchase this normally anywhere else it is $249. So take advantage of this special pricing we have received and passed along to you!
We also offer an upgrade to include a 2509 or 2511 access server with this kit. Is it covered on the exam? No. But you will use some sort of access server in the real world so it would be nice to get used to one if your budget allows for one.Tested and Guaranteed working!Three 1841 128/32 Routers(upgrade to 256/64 or better for 15.x support)Three 2950 100mb Switches(upgrade to the C model for EI IOS or to a Layer 3 3550/3560) Three WIC-2T Serial modulesTwo Smart to Smart Back to Back CablesConsole Cable KitSix Power CablesTwo Ethernet Patch CablesFour Ethernet Crossover Cables30 Day Warranty!
Additional Items Include:CertificationKits CCNA R&S 200-120 Lab Workbook($44.99 value)CertificationKits CCNA Test Engine($29.99 value)CertificationKits CCNA How & Why We Subnet Workbook($19.99 value) CertificationKits CCNA CRAM Sheet($14.99 value)CertificationKits TCP/IP Poster($9.99 value)12.4/15 on CD for the 1841 Routers as a backup
* Kit contents updated 9-20-2013