Looking to learn how to build a CCNA Lab to help you pass your exam the FIRST time? Then you are in the right place. Click here to go right to the CCNA Kits or click the link below to learn how to build an awesome home CCNA Lab!
In this section you will find various Cisco CCNA labs we have decided to provide for free. These are labs that were created that we just did not feel were good enough to put in our CCNA lab workbook. They are either not complex enough, do not cover multiple concepts or do not have enough commentary explaining what we want to accomplish in each lab and why you are doing each step. These are basically just simple configurations and not what we would really call labs. Why? Because they do not really help you learn.
But we figured instead of throwing them out, we would post them here and let people use them. Please keep in mind these are the labs we rejected and not of the same quality that is in our lab workbooks. The labs in our CCNA lab workbook are much more complex with topical background, explanations and then review questions.
- Free CCNA Lab – Basic Hubs
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – BGP
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – Configuring SDM
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – Frame Relay
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – Frame Relay II
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – Frame Relay with OSPF
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – Frame Relay with Virtual Links
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – IGRP
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – IGRP II
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – Redistribution of EIGRP and OSPF
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – Redistribution of OSPF over Frame Relay
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – Redistribution of RIP, IGRP and OSPF
- Free Cisco CCNA Lab – Static Routes
- Free Cisco CCNA RIP Lab
- Free Cisco CCNA SDM Lab